- January 22nd Meeting Speaker Jack Berryman
- January 22nd Meeting Speaker Jack BerrymanPosted 6 days ago
Jack W. Berryman, Ph.D., professor emeritus of the history of medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, book author, magazine columnist, former guide, and avid fly fisher, will present an…
- Dec 18th Holiday Party
- Dec 18th Holiday PartyPosted 2 weeks ago
Overlake Fly Fishing Club Holiday Party
Tuesday, December 18th
Location: VFW Hall, 4330 148th Ave NE, Redmond, WA 98052
Time: Doors open at 5:30, hors d'oeuvres and a no host bar
- November 27th Speaker Bob Triggs
- November 27th Speaker Bob TriggsPosted 1 month ago
Bob Triggs began his outdoors life on the small ponds and streams of the sprawling Adirondack Mountain Wilderness Park in upstate New York. He is a lifelong fisherman, boater and…
- Oct 23rd Meeting Speaker – Simon Gawesworth on Fly Lines
- Oct 23rd Meeting Speaker – Simon Gawesworth o…Posted 2 months ago
Today’s fly fisher is confronted with a myriad of different fly line profiles and types – whether a trout, saltwater or Spey angler. There are so many fly lines on…
- Sept 25th Meeting – Todd Fuchigami, Ellensburg Anglers
- Sept 25th Meeting – Todd Fuchigami, Ellensbur…Posted 3 months ago
Todd is a senior guide with Ellensburg Anglers that will share the walk in access points, best flows, equipment, flies and methods to fish the Yakima River.
Todd Fuchigami grew up…
- New Password for Members Only Page
- New Password for Members Only PagePosted 4 months ago
We've updated all the membership lists and placed a new password on the Members Only page. Please see your email for the password. It was sent on July 24th with…
Fishing is the heart of our community. We eat, breathe and sleep dreaming about the next time we can go fly fishing. We would gladly give up work, mowing the lawn or even eating just to be in the water catching fish.
The Overlake Fly Fishing Club (OFFC) is a nonprofit member organization comprised of over 100 fly fishing fanatics in the Puget Sound region of Washington. We welcome all people with an interest in fly fishing from total novices wanting to learn the basics to master fishermen who can teach and mentor others. Over 40 of us meet monthly in Redmond, WA and have regular club classes and outings throughout the Pacific Northwest and elsewhere.
The OFFC is dedicated to:
- Further enhancing all of our fishing waters intelligent management of our natural resources
- Continuing education in the art of fly tying and fly fishing understanding of applied entomology
- Promoting the conservation of fish and wildlife in cooperation with the game management agencies
Please send your fishing reports to firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be posted in the blog which will also appear above, or use the members only Google forum to check and post your fishing reports.
The Windknots is the official publication of the Overlake Fly Fishing Club and has been published monthly since April 1975. Included in each issue are announcements of club activities such as coming programs, Board meetings, and Frank Chubski Fly Tyers. Issues of the Windknots are located in the Members Only section.
Members can access our Members Only webpage and forum. Here’s a document to help you through the process: OFFC members only access