- April Windknots posted to Member Only
- April Windknots posted to Member OnlyPosted 3 days ago
- April 24th Garage Sale / Activity Tables
- April 24th Garage Sale / Activity TablesPosted 4 days ago
Garage Sale – Starts at 5:30
–Bring your unwanted gear.
–Tables will be set up for you to sell your stuff
–Bring dollar bills for change; ones and fives
Activity Tables – Starts…
- March Windknots posted to Members Only page
- March Windknots posted to Members Only pagePosted 4 weeks ago
- Mary Ann and Dave Dozer March 27th Speaker – Building a Bamboo Fly Rod
- Mary Ann and Dave Dozer March 27th Speaker – …Posted 2 months ago
Mary Ann and Dave Dozer reside in the small community of Sisters, Oregon, about 15 miles west of Bend.
Mary Ann is a Fly Fishers International Master Casting Instructor and is…
- Feb Windknots Posted to Members Only
- Feb Windknots Posted to Members OnlyPosted 2 months ago
- Molly Seminik Feb 27th Speaker
- Molly Semenik Feb 27th SpeakerPosted 3 months ago
Molly Semenik started teaching fly-casting back in the 80’s after she left the Midwest and landed in Utah. In 2000, Molly and her family moved to Livingston Montana where she…
Fishing is the heart of our community. We eat, breathe and sleep dreaming about the next time we can go fly fishing. We would gladly give up work, mowing the lawn or even eating just to be in the water catching fish.
The Overlake Fly Fishing Club (OFFC) is a nonprofit member organization comprised of over 100 fly fishing fanatics in the Puget Sound region of Washington. We welcome all people with an interest in fly fishing from total novices wanting to learn the basics to master fishermen who can teach and mentor others. Over 40 of us meet monthly in Redmond, WA and have regular club classes and outings throughout the Pacific Northwest and elsewhere.
The OFFC is dedicated to:
- Further enhancing all of our fishing waters intelligent management of our natural resources
- Continuing education in the art of fly tying and fly fishing understanding of applied entomology
- Promoting the conservation of fish and wildlife in cooperation with the game management agencies
Please send your fishing reports to email@example.com and it will be posted in the blog which will also appear above, or use the members only Google forum to check and post your fishing reports.
The Windknots is the official publication of the Overlake Fly Fishing Club and has been published monthly since April 1975. Included in each issue are announcements of club activities such as coming programs, Board meetings, and Frank Chubski Fly Tyers. Issues of the Windknots are located in the Members Only section.
Members can access our Members Only webpage and forum. Here’s a document to help you through the process: OFFC members only access