- January 25th meeting Dave Dana on Tiger Muskie
- January 24th meeting Dave Dana on Tiger Muski…Posted 3 months ago
Join us January 25th for the start of the year kick off. Dave Dana will be talking about Tiger Muskie.
- Holiday Party Weds Dec 14th 5:30 at VFW
- Holiday Party Weds Dec 14th 5:30 at VFWPosted 3 months ago
See your email for an invitation to the annual Holiday Party on Weds Dec 14th starting at 5:30. Dinners must be paid in advance by Nov 30th.
- Nov meeting moved to Weds Nov 16th with Patrick Trotter on SRC
- Nov meeting Tues Nov 22nd with Patrick Trotte…Posted 4 months ago
Our November meeting is on Tues Nov 22nd with Patrick Trotter talking about "Sea-Run Cutthroat Trout in Fresh Water, Some Life History and Fishing Observations"
- September 27 Meeting: Jim Teeny Fly Line Technology Demystified
- September 27 Meeting: Jim Teeny Fly Line Tech…Posted 5 months ago
Come to our first Fall Meeting on Sept 27, 2016 6:30 Dinner 7:15 Meeting
"Fly Line Technology Demystified"
Evolution,Application and relationship to rod and target species.
Jim has graciously offered to host…
- Sept Windknots Posted
- Sept Windknots PostedPosted 5 months ago
The September 2016 issue of Windknots has been posted to the Members Only page. Check your roughly-monthly FAQ email if you've forgotten the password.
- Lone Lake Fish Kill Mystery Solved
- Lone Lake Fish Kill Mystery SolvedPosted 5 months ago
The OFFC received pictures of a fish kill at Lone Lake. After forwarding to the WA Dept of Fish and Wildlife we received a detailed answer... lack of dissolved oxygen…
Fishing is the heart of our community. We eat, breathe and sleep dreaming about the next time we can go fly fishing. We would gladly give up work, mowing the lawn or even eating just to be in the water catching fish.
The Overlake Fly Fishing Club (OFFC) is a nonprofit member organization comprised of fly fishing fanatics in the Puget Sound region of Washington. We welcome all people with an interest in fly fishing from total novices wanting to learn the basics to master fishermen who can teach and mentor others. We meet monthly in Redmond, WA and have regular club classes and outings throughout the Pacific Northwest and elsewhere.
The OFFC is dedicated to:
- Further enhancing all of our fishing waters intelligent management of our natural resources
- Continuing education in the art of fly tying and fly fishing understanding of applied entomology
- Promoting the conservation of fish and wildlife in cooperation with the game management agencies
Please send your fishing reports to email@example.com and it will be posted in the blog which will also appear above, or use the members only Google forum to check and post your fishing reports.
The Windknots is the official publication of the Overlake Fly Fishing Club and has been published monthly since April 1975. Included in each issue are announcements of club activities such as coming programs, Board meetings, and Frank Chubski Fly Tyers. Issues of the Windknots are located in the Members Only section.
Members can access our Members Only webpage and forum. Here’s a document to help you through the process: OFFC members only access