- Lake Alice Outing a Huge Success
- May 7 Lake Alice Outing a Huge SuccessPosted 2 weeks ago
The May 7th Lake Alice Outing was a huge success with the largest turnout of the year by both fishermen and fish. Thanks to everyone involved, especially Tim for offering…
- Sat Apr 16th Lake Lenice Outing
- Sat Apr 16th Lake Lenice OutingPosted 1 month ago
Come join the club on Sat April 16th on Lake Lenice in Eastern WA, a great trophy trout lake.
- April 26th Meeting – Skills Tables & Garage Sale
- April 26th Meeting – Skills Tables & Garage S…Posted 1 month ago
Come learn something new at your own pace at various skills tables, and come bring your old stuff or bring home some bargains. Come early beginning at 5:30 for the…
- Fishing Shows coming to town Jan 27-31 and Feb 13-14
- Fishing Shows coming to town Jan 27-31 and Fe…Posted 4 months ago
The Washington Sportsmen's Show is coming to the Puyallup Fairgrounds this Jan 27-31. http://www.thesportshows.com/shows/washington/
The Flyfishing Show is coming to Lynwood this Feb 13-14. http://flyfishingshow.com/lynnwood-wa/
- January Windknots Posted
- January Windknots PostedPosted 5 months ago
See our Members Only section for the latest Windknots
- Feb 23rd Meeting Michael Williams Washington Wilderness
- Feb 23rd Meeting Michael Williams Washington …Posted 5 months ago
Michael T Williamsʼ “Washington Wilderness” presentation is a captivating combination of remote country fly fishing coupled with backpacking and llama packing adventures. Michaelʼs outstanding photography plus inspiring anecdotal narration make…
Fishing is the heart of our community. We eat, breathe and sleep dreaming about the next time we can go fly fishing. We would gladly give up work, mowing the lawn or even eating just to be in the water catching fish.
The Overlake Fly Fishing Club (OFFC) is a nonprofit member organization comprised of fly fishing fanatics in the Puget Sound region of Washington. We welcome all people with an interest in fly fishing from total novices wanting to learn the basics to master fishermen who can teach and mentor others. We meet monthly in Redmond, WA and have regular club classes and outings throughout the Pacific Northwest and elsewhere.
The OFFC is dedicated to:
- Further enhancing all of our fishing waters intelligent management of our natural resources
- Continuing education in the art of fly tying and fly fishing understanding of applied entomology
- Promoting the conservation of fish and wildlife in cooperation with the game management agencies
Please send your fishing reports to email@example.com and it will be posted in the blog which will also appear above, or use the members only Google forum to check and post your fishing reports.
The Windknots is the official publication of the Overlake Fly Fishing Club and has been published monthly since April 1975. Included in each issue are announcements of club activities such as coming programs, Board meetings, and Frank Chubski Fly Tyers. Issues of the Windknots are located in the Members Only section.
Members can access our Members Only webpage and forum. Here’s a document to help you through the process: OFFC members only access