- Feb Windknots Posted to Members Only
- Feb Windknots Posted to Members OnlyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Molly Seminik Feb 27th Speaker
- Molly Semenik Feb 27th SpeakerPosted 3 weeks ago
Molly Semenik started teaching fly-casting back in the 80’s after she left the Midwest and landed in Utah. In 2000, Molly and her family moved to Livingston Montana where she…
- Jan Windknots Posted in Members Only
- Jan Windknots Posted in Members OnlyPosted 1 month ago
- Tues Jan 23rd Meeting: Wading Safety: Live to Fish Another Day
- Tues Jan 23rd Meeting: Wading Safety: Live to…Posted 1 month ago
Wading Safety: Live to Fish Another Day
Wading safety is a critical piece of fly fishing, much more so that other types of fishing. We will look at some of the…
- Holiday Party Dec 19th
- Holiday Party Dec 19thPosted 2 months ago
Overlake’s annual Holiday Dinner and Change of Officer Meeting will be combined with a fantastic auction and raffle to help provide funds for our yearly activities. This is usually an…
- Dinner Meeting Nov 28th – Dick Streater
- Dinner Meeting Nov 28th – Dick StreaterPosted 3 months ago
Freshwater Hall of Fame Member
1st Place winner Northwest Outdoor Writers 1993-1994
FISHING CAN BE FUNNY
Nationally recognized published authority on antique lures and tackle
Dick has found the funny side of…
Fishing is the heart of our community. We eat, breathe and sleep dreaming about the next time we can go fly fishing. We would gladly give up work, mowing the lawn or even eating just to be in the water catching fish.
The Overlake Fly Fishing Club (OFFC) is a nonprofit member organization comprised of over 100 fly fishing fanatics in the Puget Sound region of Washington. We welcome all people with an interest in fly fishing from total novices wanting to learn the basics to master fishermen who can teach and mentor others. Over 40 of us meet monthly in Redmond, WA and have regular club classes and outings throughout the Pacific Northwest and elsewhere.
The OFFC is dedicated to:
- Further enhancing all of our fishing waters intelligent management of our natural resources
- Continuing education in the art of fly tying and fly fishing understanding of applied entomology
- Promoting the conservation of fish and wildlife in cooperation with the game management agencies
Please send your fishing reports to email@example.com and it will be posted in the blog which will also appear above, or use the members only Google forum to check and post your fishing reports.
The Windknots is the official publication of the Overlake Fly Fishing Club and has been published monthly since April 1975. Included in each issue are announcements of club activities such as coming programs, Board meetings, and Frank Chubski Fly Tyers. Issues of the Windknots are located in the Members Only section.
Members can access our Members Only webpage and forum. Here’s a document to help you through the process: OFFC members only access