- September 27 Meeting: Jim Teeny Fly Line Technology Demystified
- September 27 Meeting: Jim Teeny Fly Line Tech…Posted 4 weeks ago
Come to our first Fall Meeting on Sept 27, 2016 6:30 Dinner 7:15 Meeting
"Fly Line Technology Demystified"
Evolution,Application and relationship to rod and target species.
Jim has graciously offered to host…
- Sept Windknots Posted
- Sept Windknots PostedPosted 4 weeks ago
The September 2016 issue of Windknots has been posted to the Members Only page. Check your roughly-monthly FAQ email if you've forgotten the password.
- Lone Lake Fish Kill Mystery Solved
- Lone Lake Fish Kill Mystery SolvedPosted 1 month ago
The OFFC received pictures of a fish kill at Lone Lake. After forwarding to the WA Dept of Fish and Wildlife we received a detailed answer... lack of dissolved oxygen…
- Oct meeting changed to Oct 18th
- Oct meeting changed to Oct 18thPosted 1 month ago
Due to a scheduling conflict, the Oct meeting has been moved up a week to Oct 18th.
Our speaker will be Tyler Allen, Conservation Program Manager for ECHO Fly Fishing.
- June Windknots Posted, No Meetings Til Sept
- June Windknots Posted, No Meetings Til SeptPosted 4 months ago
The June Windknots has been posted in the Members Only page with our Sept meeting speaker, Jim Teeny! There are no meetings during the summer. Have fun fishing!
- Lake Alice Outing a Huge Success
- May 7 Lake Alice Outing a Huge SuccessPosted 6 months ago
The May 7th Lake Alice Outing was a huge success with the largest turnout of the year by both fishermen and fish. Thanks to everyone involved, especially Tim for offering…
Fishing is the heart of our community. We eat, breathe and sleep dreaming about the next time we can go fly fishing. We would gladly give up work, mowing the lawn or even eating just to be in the water catching fish.
The Overlake Fly Fishing Club (OFFC) is a nonprofit member organization comprised of fly fishing fanatics in the Puget Sound region of Washington. We welcome all people with an interest in fly fishing from total novices wanting to learn the basics to master fishermen who can teach and mentor others. We meet monthly in Redmond, WA and have regular club classes and outings throughout the Pacific Northwest and elsewhere.
The OFFC is dedicated to:
- Further enhancing all of our fishing waters intelligent management of our natural resources
- Continuing education in the art of fly tying and fly fishing understanding of applied entomology
- Promoting the conservation of fish and wildlife in cooperation with the game management agencies
Please send your fishing reports to email@example.com and it will be posted in the blog which will also appear above, or use the members only Google forum to check and post your fishing reports.
The Windknots is the official publication of the Overlake Fly Fishing Club and has been published monthly since April 1975. Included in each issue are announcements of club activities such as coming programs, Board meetings, and Frank Chubski Fly Tyers. Issues of the Windknots are located in the Members Only section.
Members can access our Members Only webpage and forum. Here’s a document to help you through the process: OFFC members only access