- April 25th Meeting: Swapmeet & Roundtables
- April 25th Meeting: Swapmeet & RoundtablesPosted 1 month ago
April 25,2017 Dinner Meeting Gear Swap & Roundtables
Sell your stuff and buy someone else’s stuff (please remember if it does not sell you will need to take back)
15 min sessions…
- May 5-6 Washington Fly Fishing Fair, Ellensburg
- May 5-6 Washington Fly Fishing Fair, Ellensbu…Posted 1 month ago
- April 25th Meeting, Carol Ann Morris
- May 23rd Meeting, Carol Ann MorrisPosted 1 month ago
The program this month will be given by Carol Ann Morris, spouse of Skip Morris. Her program will be, "Taking Quality Pictures on the Water"
- April Windknots Posted in Members Only
- April Windknots Posted in Members OnlyPosted 1 month ago
- March Windknots Posted
- March Windknots Posted in Members OnlyPosted 2 months ago
- March 28th Meeting – Understanding Fly Lines and Their Use
- March 28th Meeting – Understanding Fly Lines …Posted 3 months ago
Our own Bill Wheeler will be explaining the technology behind fly lines and their use.
Fishing is the heart of our community. We eat, breathe and sleep dreaming about the next time we can go fly fishing. We would gladly give up work, mowing the lawn or even eating just to be in the water catching fish.
The Overlake Fly Fishing Club (OFFC) is a nonprofit member organization comprised of over 100 fly fishing fanatics in the Puget Sound region of Washington. We welcome all people with an interest in fly fishing from total novices wanting to learn the basics to master fishermen who can teach and mentor others. Over 40 of us meet monthly in Redmond, WA and have regular club classes and outings throughout the Pacific Northwest and elsewhere.
The OFFC is dedicated to:
- Further enhancing all of our fishing waters intelligent management of our natural resources
- Continuing education in the art of fly tying and fly fishing understanding of applied entomology
- Promoting the conservation of fish and wildlife in cooperation with the game management agencies
Please send your fishing reports to email@example.com and it will be posted in the blog which will also appear above, or use the members only Google forum to check and post your fishing reports.
The Windknots is the official publication of the Overlake Fly Fishing Club and has been published monthly since April 1975. Included in each issue are announcements of club activities such as coming programs, Board meetings, and Frank Chubski Fly Tyers. Issues of the Windknots are located in the Members Only section.
Members can access our Members Only webpage and forum. Here’s a document to help you through the process: OFFC members only access