- March Windknots Posted
- March Windknots Posted in Members OnlyPosted 1 week ago
- March 28th Meeting – Understanding Fly Lines and Their Use
- March 28th Meeting – Understanding Fly Lines …Posted 4 weeks ago
Our own Bill Wheeler will be explaining the technology behind fly lines and their use.
- Feb 28th Meeting Jim Cox, Western Rivers Conservancy, Fly Fishing Oregon’s Wild and Scenic John Day River
- Feb 28th Meeting Jim Cox, Western Rivers Cons…Posted 1 month ago
Jim Cox, Director of Donor Relations for Western Rivers Conservancy,
will make a presentation entitled “Fly Fishing Oregon’s Wild and Scenic
John Day River.” Since 1988 Western Rivers Conservancy has protected
- May 5-6 Washington Fly Fishing Fair, Ellensburg
- May 5-6 Washington Fly Fishing Fair, Ellensbu…Posted 1 month ago
- February Windknots Posted in Members Only
- February Windknots Posted in Members OnlyPosted 1 month ago
- January 25th meeting Dave Dana on Tiger Muskie
- January 24th meeting Dave Dana on Tiger Muski…Posted 4 months ago
Join us January 25th for the start of the year kick off. Dave Dana will be talking about Tiger Muskie.
Fishing is the heart of our community. We eat, breathe and sleep dreaming about the next time we can go fly fishing. We would gladly give up work, mowing the lawn or even eating just to be in the water catching fish.
The Overlake Fly Fishing Club (OFFC) is a nonprofit member organization comprised of over 100 fly fishing fanatics in the Puget Sound region of Washington. We welcome all people with an interest in fly fishing from total novices wanting to learn the basics to master fishermen who can teach and mentor others. Over 40 of us meet monthly in Redmond, WA and have regular club classes and outings throughout the Pacific Northwest and elsewhere.
The OFFC is dedicated to:
- Further enhancing all of our fishing waters intelligent management of our natural resources
- Continuing education in the art of fly tying and fly fishing understanding of applied entomology
- Promoting the conservation of fish and wildlife in cooperation with the game management agencies
Please send your fishing reports to email@example.com and it will be posted in the blog which will also appear above, or use the members only Google forum to check and post your fishing reports.
The Windknots is the official publication of the Overlake Fly Fishing Club and has been published monthly since April 1975. Included in each issue are announcements of club activities such as coming programs, Board meetings, and Frank Chubski Fly Tyers. Issues of the Windknots are located in the Members Only section.
Members can access our Members Only webpage and forum. Here’s a document to help you through the process: OFFC members only access