Benefits of OFFC Membership
- Classes in fly tying, rowing, rod building, and fly casting
- Informative speakers at club meetings
- Club fishing outings reaching all the way to Montana
- Library of books and videos
- Windknots, the club’s informative newsletter
- Holiday party
- Club picnic
- Conservation projects and work parties
- Club auction
Renew or Become a Member
To Join or Renew:
Click this link to our online application.
Renewing members will want to refer to the latest 2018 roster on the Member Only page, to get your email, year joined, and contact information. If you are intending to switch email addresses, you may provide a new one. Otherwise please make sure you use the same email address, or you will no longer be able to send or receive forum emails at the old address. At any point in the year if you wish to switch email addresses, you must contact email@example.com the webmaster cannot change your address without going through membership first.
- New Individual: $75 ($65 + $10 Initiation Fee)
- New Family: $85 ($75 + $10 Initiation Fee)
- Renew Individual: $65
- Renew Family: $70
- Associate: $15 (requires board approval)
- Lifetime $1000
- After July 1st new members pay half the Annual Dues plus the full Initiation fee;
- After Nov.1 new Individual members pay $12 for Annual Dues plus Initiation fee and new Family members pay $14 for Annual Due plus Initiation fee
When everything has been received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email. If you don’t receive an email in 7 days, contact the membership VP at firstname.lastname@example.org
That is all there is to it!