- January 22nd Meeting Speaker Jack Berryman
- January 22nd Meeting Speaker Jack BerrymanPosted 2 weeks ago
Jack W. Berryman, Ph.D., professor emeritus of the history of medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, book author, magazine columnist, former guide, and avid fly fisher, will present an…
- February 24th Casting ClubPosted 2 weeks ago
The Casting will meet at 1 pm at Sammamish State Park in the usual place in the grass to the left of the road coming into the park. As always,…
- January 14th Chubski Fly Tying Round Table
- February 11th Chubski Fly Tying Round TablePosted 1 month ago
Fly Tying Round Table will take place at the Redmond VFW, from 6:00 until 8:00 PM. All needed materials will be provided. I will also bring a spare vice and tools if any…
- December Windknots
- December WindknotsPosted 1 month ago
December 2018 Windknots Uploaded
Highlights: Perfection Loop, Sand Lance, Moss Lake
Fishing is the heart of our community. We eat, breathe and sleep dreaming about the next time we can go fly fishing. We would gladly give up work, mowing the lawn or even eating just to be in the water catching fish.
The Overlake Fly Fishing Club (OFFC) is a nonprofit member organization comprised of over 100 fly fishing fanatics in the Puget Sound region of Washington. We welcome all people with an interest in fly fishing from total novices wanting to learn the basics to master fishermen who can teach and mentor others. Over 40 of us meet monthly in Redmond, WA and have regular club classes and outings throughout the Pacific Northwest and elsewhere.
The OFFC is dedicated to:
- Further enhancing all of our fishing waters intelligent management of our natural resources
- Continuing education in the art of fly tying and fly fishing understanding of applied entomology
- Promoting the conservation of fish and wildlife in cooperation with the game management agencies
Please send your fishing reports to email@example.com and it will be posted in the blog which will also appear above, or use the members only Google forum to check and post your fishing reports.
The Windknots is the official publication of the Overlake Fly Fishing Club and has been published monthly since April 1975. Included in each issue are announcements of club activities such as coming programs, Board meetings, and Frank Chubski Fly Tyers. Issues of the Windknots are located in the Members Only section.
Members can access our Members Only webpage and forum. Here’s a document to help you through the process: OFFC members only access