Benefits of OFFC Membership
- Classes in fly tying, rowing, rod building, and fly casting
- Informative speakers at club meetings
- Club fishing outings reaching all the way to Montana
- Library of books and videos
- Windknots, the club’s informative newsletter
- Holiday party
- Club picnic
- Conservation projects and work parties
- Club auction
Renew or Become a Member
Want to renew your membership electronically? It’s easy, and here’s how:
1. Download the 2013 renewal form above.
2. Fill out the application electronically. Save as OFFC 2013 (your name here).doc. Print out the waiver page, sign, and scan the signed copy.
3. Email both the completed application and signed waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Go to your PayPal account and send the required payment detailed on the application to email@example.com. Select service for the type of payment, and in the text box enter your name, and 2013 dues (example “Lee McKenna 2013 dues)
5. When everything has been received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email. If you don’t receive an email in 14 days, contact the membership VP at firstname.lastname@example.org
That is all there is to it!