Benefits of OFFC Membership
- Classes in fly tying, rowing, rod building, and fly casting
- Informative speakers at club meetings
- Club fishing outings reaching all the way to Montana
- Library of books and videos
- Windknots, the club’s informative newsletter
- Holiday party
- Club picnic
- Conservation projects and work parties
- Club auction
Renew or Become a Member
To Join: Fill out a 2017 Membership Application (PDF) or 2017 Membership Application (Word) and complete the first three pages (Application, Waiver, and New Member Info). Email your application to: email@example.com or bring your application to the next club meeting.
To Renew: Fill out the first two and fourth pages of the same form above (Application, Waiver, Returning Members Info) and mail your application and dues payment to the Treasurer address as shown or bring your application to the next club meeting.
Want to renew your membership electronically? It’s easy, and here’s how:
- Download the 2017 Membership form as above.
- Fill out the application page on paper and scan it as a PDF, or electronically fill out the Word doc and re-save as a file named: OFFC 2017 (your name here).doc.
- Print out the waiver page, sign, and scan the signed copy.
- Email both the completed application and signed waiver to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to your PayPal account and send the required payment detailed on the application to email@example.com. Select service for the type of payment, and in the text box enter your name, and 2017 dues (example “Lee McKenna 2016 dues)
- When everything has been received and verified, you will receive a confirmation email. If you don’t receive an email in 14 days, contact the membership VP at firstname.lastname@example.org
That is all there is to it!