- Casting: Beginning-Never ever or limited experience.
- Casting: Intermediate/Advanced-Improve loops, accuracy & versatility.
- Single Handed: Spey-Spey casts with a single-handed rod.
- Fly Tying: Beginning-Learn to use tools & tie a progression of flies.
- Fly Tying: Intermediate/Advanced-Tie advanced patterns using new techniques & materials.
- Still Water Fishing: Lake tactics, equipment & strategies.
- Moving Water Fishing: Reading water & fly line management for moving water.
- Rod Building: Build a rod from a graphite blank.
- Components Building: Build reel seats & cork handles from raw materials.
- Entomology: Learn about bugs in streams that trout eat.
- Rod, Lines, and Leader Characteristics: Rod performance, effects of lines & leaders, and leader construction.
Bill LeFever Still Water Fly Fishing Class
Fly Tying Classes
Historical Education Archive
OFFC Education Fly line care and storage
OFFC Education Stripping Basket
OFFC Education Wader Repair
PVC Pipe Rod Tubes
OFFC Education Assorted Things