The Overlake Fly Fishing Club (OFFC) is a nonprofit member organization comprised of over 100 fly fishing fanatics in the Puget Sound region of Washington. We welcome all people with an interest in fly fishing from total novices wanting to learn the basics to master fishermen who can teach and mentor others. Over 50 of us meet monthly in Redmond, WA and have regular club classes and outings throughout the Pacific Northwest and elsewhere. Explore our website and check out our club meetings and fishing outings. Read fish stories from our members and join the best fly fishing club in the Puget Sound area!
The OFFC is dedicated to:
Further enhancement of all of our fishing waters and intelligent management of our natural resources. Continuing education in the art of fly tying and fly fishing. Assist in the understanding of applied entomology as it applies to Fly Fishing. Promoting the conservation of fish and wildlife in cooperation with the game management agencies.
Become a Member
Benefits of OFFC Membership
- Classes in fly tying, rowing, rod building, and fly casting
- Informative speakers at club meetings
- Club fishing outings reaching all the way to Montana
- Library of books and videos
- Access to current and all back issues of Windknots, the club’s informative newsletter
- Holiday party
- Club picnic
- Conservation projects and work parties
- Club auction
- New Individual: $75 ($65 + $10 Initiation Fee)
- New Family: $85 ($75 + $10 Initiation Fee)
- Renew Individual: $65
- Renew Family: $70
- Associate: $15 (requires board approval)
- Lifetime $1000
- After July 1st new members pay half the Annual Dues plus the full Initiation fee;
- After Nov.1 new Individual members pay $12 for Annual Dues plus Initiation fee and new Family members pay $14 for Annual Due plus Initiation fee
You will receive a confirmation email once your application is submitted, and you will usually here back from our membership VP with 2-3 working days. If you don’t receive an email in 7 days, contact the membership VP at email@example.com
If you are an existing member seeking to renew your membership, please use your personal profile link to renew your membership or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The club password is change annually. You will receive an email with the new password. Please save this for your reference.
At any point in the year if you wish to switch email addresses, you must contact email@example.com the webmaster cannot change your address without going through membership first.
Members, please post your fishing reports, send messages to other members or checkout members fishing adventures at the OFFC Google Groups Forum.
For general questions or more information contact the president.
Overlake Fly Fishing Club
P.O. Box 52894
Bellevue, WA 98015